Dr. Muhammad Usman KaisanDeputy Director Technical Services, Engineering Infrastructure
Dr. Muhammad Usman Kaisan is a Deputy Director Technical Services Department, National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI). He was seconded from Ahmadu Bello University where he was the Deputy Director of Equipment Maintenance and Development Center as well as a Senior Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering. He is a Fellow of African Society for Engineering Management, Financial Secretary of Nigerian Young Academy, Member of so many professional bodies and Registered with COREN.
He hailed from Kirfi LGA of Bauchi State. He attended Nawairudden Primary School, Jenta Jos between 1986-1989; Muassah Quranic School Jos; 1989 to 1995, Community Science Secondary School, Naraguta Jos 1995-1997 and Plateau High School Jos, where he graduated as the overall best student in 2000.
Dr. Kaisan had his Engineering training from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he obtained B.Eng., MSc. And Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, years 2006, 2014 and 2017 respectively.
- Senior Lecturer, October 2019 -Present – Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
- Lecturer I, April 2016- October 2019 – Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
- Scientific Officer, March 2010 – April 2016 – Energy Commission of Nigeria
- Research Fellow, June 2014, May 2015 – National Center for Energy Efficiency and Conservation, University of Lagos
- Standards Engineer, Sept 2009, March 2010 – Standards Organisation of Nigeria
- Engineering Management Trainee, 2008-2009 – Ashaka Cement PLC
- COREN Registered Engineer (R20,861) By the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Member (Number, 120697)
- Fellow, African Society for Engineering Management
- Member, Automotive Engineers Institute (MO222)
- Member, World Society for Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Member, National Association of Evaluators
- Member, National Association of Inventors
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Member, Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers
POSITIONS HELD WITH DATES
|i.||Assistant Leader (Graduates Management Trainees), Ashaka Cement PLC,||2009|
|ii.||Chairman, Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria, Energy Commission of Nigeria, Abuja||2013-2016|
|iii.||Executive Director Linkages and Consultancy Services, African Society for Engineering Management||2014-Date|
|iv.||Vice Chairman, National Association of Evaluators, Kaduna State Chapter||2017-Date|
|v||Chairman, Association of Nigerian Investors, Kaduna State Chapter||2019-Date|
- ABUVENT 20: Intensive Care Clinical Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients (Approval Date, 2020)
- ABUSANIT 20: 4-in-1 Automatic Hand Sanitizing Machine for COVID-19 Prevention. (Approval Date, 2020)
- Effluent Management with Bio-Coagulants in Oil and Gas Industries. Accepted (2021).
- Embedded Control Based Effluent Management Detection System for Oil-Water Treatment. Accepted (2021)